Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- Women We Admire: Erykah Badu
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- Cut War, Not Services
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What we’ve said
What we’re sayinMy Tweets
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 2 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 3 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 3 years ago
What we cover
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating community culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics poverty power race racism rape rape culture relationships research resistance revolution self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @mbsycamore: Were you looking for this? Yes, it's my interview with @PKhakpour for @bitchmedia—her new memoir, SICK, is out today @Harpe… 3 days ago
- RT @ms_creilly: My first ever for @BitchMedia! I wrote this following my first endometriosis surgery - before I realized it had failed and… 3 days ago
- Thank you for letting us know! #fembot twitter.com/jackaponte/sta… 5 days ago
%d bloggers like this: