Sisters of Resistance have long opposed the misogynist, negative portrayals of women, working class people and people of color in reality TV shows. That circle has recently expanded to include children, exploited in such shows as “Toddlers and Tiaras” and its follow-up, “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.” We would like to call your attention to this clued-in article by Jennifer Pozner for the New York Times Opinion Pages in which she looks at this disturbing cultural phenomenon.
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- Fe-mail #2: Property
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- Fe-mail #1: Too Little, Too Late
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
- Sista Resista Library
- Fe-mail #3: Irony
What we’ve said
What we’re sayinMy Tweets
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 2 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 2 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 2 years ago
What we cover
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.