For those who believe that feminism is no longer relevant, we’ve got some news for you. The US Supreme Court recently struck down a potential class action lawsuit pursued by nearly 1.6 million female employees and former employees of Wal-Mart, the world’s largest corporation by revenue. They stated that the women “did not have enough in common” to pursue their class action.
Tag Archives: corporate personhood
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What We’ve Said
- It can sometimes take more effort not to do something than it can to do it. #resistancetips 1 week ago
- Resistance means an exercising of the will. 1 week ago
- If you realise you are dating a narcissist, we recommend you end it as soon as possible! 2 months ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop imperialism injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics poverty power race racism rape rape culture relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- Shoutout to new followers! Greetings from #Maui! https://t.co/hiXMPNYzsR 2 weeks ago
- RT @JessieNYC: Trump and White Nativism ift.tt/1QMhCq1 2 months ago
- RT @JessieNYC: " not only does America have contempt for people of color, the country is no longer willing to pretend that isn’t the case." 2 months ago
- Learn when to put up a fight, and when to walk away. #feminist #lifetips 2 months ago
- RT @MarshallProj: Do you work or live in the criminal justice system? We want to hear from you. bit.ly/1OpBGhO https://t.co/cWiaWB… 2 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 8 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 1 year ago