Full video of the heroic Malala Yousafzai’s moving speech at the UN – 12 July 2013
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- Sexually Enlightened R&B Song: Burnt Out Feminists Respond
- Is Decolonizing the New Black?
- Sex and Spittin: OG Niki
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- SA-ROC on the Music Industry
What we’ve said
What we’re sayinMy Tweets
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 4 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 5 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 5 years ago
What we cover
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating community culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics poverty power race racism rape rape culture relationships research resistance revolution self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @ziibiing: Police reform is a futile cycle that will never actually create the change black, brown and indigenous people need to stay sa… 8 hours ago
- RT @avitale: Our full proposal. https://t.co/tL9bKp0KIt 8 hours ago
- RT @julimsw_juli: This new digital resource & zine feature from @prisonculture & @netabomani is brilliant/beautiful/inspired/inspiring. It… 8 hours ago
%d bloggers like this: