Archive | 4:32 pm
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
What We’ve Said
- RT @FeminismTips: Intersectionality - Not a Trend sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/int… by @resistasista #intersectionality #whitefeminism #feminism #int… 2 weeks ago
- Intersectionality is Not a Trend wp.me/p1msVR-zP 2 weeks ago
- @guardiannews glo ba li za tion 2 weeks ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics male-female relations marriage men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @jaythenerdkid: america rewards being born with a silver spoon in your mouth, that's it you can never work hard enough to beat someone … 1 week ago
- RT @JamilahLemieux: Will heads of state come together for a staged photo op, er, "march," as they did post Charlie Hebdo? Je suis ain't Ken… 1 week ago
- RT @MumiaAbuJamal: @MyVelvetRope here are the best numbers to call http://t.co/r0Eif6BBzX 2 weeks ago
- RT @PrisonRadio: RT @TalibKweli Demand @MumiaAbuJamal gets more than 1 hospital visit per family member per week! 570-773-2158 x8102 #defen… 2 weeks ago
- Intersectionality - Not a Trend sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/int… by @resistasista #intersectionality #whitefeminism #feminism #intersectionalfeminism 2 weeks ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 6 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 6 months ago