Archive | 4:32 pm
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What We’ve Said
- Brexit: The Aftermath sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/bre… 4 days ago
- RT @LeStewpot: @resistasista thank you for writing it 2 weeks ago
- @LeStewpot thank you for sharing #love 2 weeks ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop imperialism injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics poverty power race racism rape rape culture relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @OwenJones84: Orlando was both a terrorist attack and a homophobic attack on LGBT people - this really isn't hard. 2 weeks ago
- RT @tmorello: Preach twitter.com/evan_greer/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @lowsell: "It wasn't a gay club, it was an American club." No, it was a club frequented by queer/transgender and Black/Latinx/Indigenous… 2 weeks ago
- RT @lowsell: Read the names of the victims. They are all, if not, overwhelmingly, non-White. Again, this tragedy does not affect us equally. 2 weeks ago
- RT @BGDblog: +a donation and it's like: https://t.co/sMNGlb0Lrv 3 weeks ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 10 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 1 year ago