El Dia of the Sisters of Resistance today published a collection of her poetry, entitled PilipinaPoems. Written during or after extended stays in her family home in Manila, Philippines, the poems are socio-economic and political commentaries on the neo-colonial situation of the Philippines and Filipino/as worldwide. The collection is both record and reflection of her evolution as a Filipina-Amerikan writer and cultural activist, and a map of her path to decolonization. She presents it in solidarity with the Global South and diasporic peoples across the globe fighting for social, economic, and spiritual liberation.
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- Intersectionality is Not a Trend
What We’ve Said
- RT @FeminismTips: Intersectionality - Not a Trend sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/int… by @resistasista #intersectionality #whitefeminism #feminism #int… 10 hours ago
- Intersectionality is Not a Trend wp.me/p1msVR-zP 20 hours ago
- @guardiannews glo ba li za tion 23 hours ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics male-female relations marriage men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @MumiaAbuJamal: @MyVelvetRope here are the best numbers to call http://t.co/r0Eif6BBzX 10 hours ago
- RT @PrisonRadio: RT @TalibKweli Demand @MumiaAbuJamal gets more than 1 hospital visit per family member per week! 570-773-2158 x8102 #defen… 10 hours ago
- Intersectionality - Not a Trend sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/int… by @resistasista #intersectionality #whitefeminism #feminism #intersectionalfeminism 10 hours ago
- RT @yeloson: You don't have to order doctors to be misogynistic: you simply let misogynists get access to the health care system.(again, fo… 23 hours ago
- RT @yeloson: You don't have to order police to be racist: you simply let racists get access to the justice system.(which they've had since … 23 hours ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 5 months ago