Why Do Intimate Relationship Succeed or Fail? | RelationShip Code -
April 10, 2012
[…] Intimate Relationship Flowchart (sistersofresistance.wordpress.com) […]
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What We’ve Said
- .@rellewettolrahc yes! 5 days ago
- RT @rellewettolrahc: #tipsforyear7s girls, educate yourselves on the injustice women face and if u see a spot of sexism call it out like a … 5 days ago
- .@frmMXwlove thanks for the RT! 5 days ago
What We’re About
- @MrRobertFord @EverydaySexism great that you feel this way 6 days ago
- .@physorg_com the fatphobia, misogyny and sexism driving this 'study' is absolutely appalling. Pseudoscience much? @EverydaySexism 1 week ago
- RT @anthoknees: #ASA15 this year was on sexualities. @ASASexandGender and @ASA_SREM : checkout #BlackTransLivesMatter #TBackInBlack #TransL… 1 week ago
- RT @BmoreDoc: Reportback from 'the Xingu Encounter' in Brazil goo.gl/L0mS63 via @intentlcry 1 week ago
- RT @Harryslaststand: It's not reform it's a pogram when #DWP staff must be given suicide guidance b/c of new cuts to benefits for disabled … 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 8 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 8 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 8 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 10 months ago