Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- Women We Admire - Arundhati Roy
- Women We Admire: Erykah Badu
- Intimate Relationship Flowchart
- Handy Reference Guide to Identifying Oppressive Silencing
- Racism, Invisible Children and the Kony2012 Viral
What we’ve said
What we’re sayinMy Tweets
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 5 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 6 years ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 6 years ago
What we cover
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating community culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics poverty power race racism rape rape culture relationships research resistance revolution self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- This resonates so hard. Sending strength and love 💝 twitter.com/msolurin/statu… 22 hours ago
- RT @dliebelson: just to clarify: in texas, we are being asked to avoid using the oven or washing clothes, just in case you wanted to know h… 22 hours ago
- RT @thetrudz: I wish more people understood that a variety of options exist between best friends and mortal enemies. And various levels of… 4 days ago
%d bloggers like this: