Archive | 8:27 pm
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
- Intimate Relationship Flowchart
What We’ve Said
- RT @JessicaLBYRD: You don't get to make money off of Black people & employ people who wish us harm. @TheShanelleM, you are SO loved. https:… 1 week ago
- RT @Keguro_: Audre Lorde, "There are no honest poems about dead women" the first stanza https://t.co/LXDBjUZbjY 1 week ago
- RT @mic: Here's @TIME's Trump cover: https://t.co/yq8WkDfyd4 1 week ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop imperialism injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics poverty power race racism rape rape culture relationships research resistance revolution self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @morganmpage: LGBT bookstores, bars, and social spaces are facing extinction (particularly lesbian bars). We should all be concerned abo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @morganmpage: Trans woman kicked out of NYC drag bar b/c cis woman complained she used the bathroom: (fixed link) out.com/news-opinion/2… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mayameme: Everyone working on addressing online harassment pls read @melissagira on the flattening 'everywoman' analysis https://t.co/H… 2 weeks ago
- When men ask you to take time out of your day to explain the concept of patriarchal violence, just point them to sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/resources 2 weeks ago
- RT @schemaly: India's sexist eugenics project continues to dangerously skew sex ratios, with long term effects scroll.in/article/812688… 3 weeks ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 1 year ago