Sisters of Resistance Terminology Toolkit « sisters of resistance -
June 21, 2011
[…] chun-wu (v): to outwit an oppressive opponent using their own (il)logic. Usage: Example here. […]
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- Sex and Spittin: OG Niki
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
What We’ve Said
- RT @feministing: Daily Feminist Cheat Sheet: Kent Law faculty on the Brexit referendum: “Democratic expression without social ... https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NatashaVianna: I recently worked with @AdHealthCenter on the importance of supporting teen moms. Here's 7 things you can say to us: htt… 2 weeks ago
- UK Stands With #BlackLivesMatter sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/uk-… 2 weeks ago
What We’re About
- RT @TheNiceBot: @FeminismTips My positive feelings for you exist as an infinite loop. #TheNiceBot 4 weeks ago
- RT @OwenJones84: Orlando was both a terrorist attack and a homophobic attack on LGBT people - this really isn't hard. 1 month ago
- RT @tmorello: Preach twitter.com/evan_greer/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @lowsell: "It wasn't a gay club, it was an American club." No, it was a club frequented by queer/transgender and Black/Latinx/Indigenous… 1 month ago
- RT @lowsell: Read the names of the victims. They are all, if not, overwhelmingly, non-White. Again, this tragedy does not affect us equally. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 11 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 1 year ago