Sisters of Resistance Terminology Toolkit « sisters of resistance -
June 21, 2011
[…] chun-wu (v): to outwit an oppressive opponent using their own (il)logic. Usage: Example here. […]
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What We’ve Said
- RT @LatinoVoices: .@NatashaVianna to the tech industry: "You can thank our mothers for your success." huff.to/1PbCSpf 5 days ago
- RT @caulkthewagon: To be fair, we completely threaten the integrity of civilization. twitter.com/mcurryfelidae0… 5 days ago
- RT @MCiavucco: 'Why do we hate the way we look?' gu.com/p/38596/stw #bodyimage #bodypositive 5 days ago
What We’re About
- RT @Ganosono: A sociopath who acts nice or apologizes is using their cloaking device - the most effective strategy in their toolkit. 5 days ago
- RT @democracynow: Ethiopia: Climate-Fueled Drought Causing Critical Food Shortages owl.li/XNSuR https://t.co/s4xYXvR3eJ 5 days ago
- RT @CostaSamaras: The Dutch police are training eagles to take down drones. What a time to be alive. spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robo… https://t.co/d… 5 days ago
- RT @resistasista: Shout outs to all the followers who have ever gotten themselves out of bad relationships. It is hard but necessary. We ar… 5 days ago
- RT @prisonculture: 10 “Must Watch” Black History Documentaries | PBS pbs.org/black-culture/… 5 days ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 1 year ago