Sisters of Resistance Terminology Toolkit « sisters of resistance -
June 21, 2011
[…] chun-wu (v): to outwit an oppressive opponent using their own (il)logic. Usage: Example here. […]
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What We’ve Said
- Spock as Interplanetary Mixed-Race Muse wp.me/p1msVR-zL 1 month ago
- Commentary on the Oscars: Diversity in Film 2014 wp.me/p1msVR-zF 1 month ago
- @jwhyteappleby again and again 2 months ago
What We’re About
- RT @democracynow: LIVE: "The underground railroad was an interracial movement," explains historian Eric Foner. Learn more: http://t.co/Xup8… 2 weeks ago
- Saying 'we know our organisations are white and middle class but we don't know what to do about it' is privilege #whitefeminism 2 weeks ago
- RT @democracynow: "The truth is that we have to work together to save ourselves politically, spiritually and physically." -C.T. Vivian http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @democracynow: Michelle Alexander: Roots of Today’s Mass Incarceration Crisis Date to Slavery, Jim Crow owl.li/JVjqB http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- Most experiences of privilege and oppression are complex and nuanced. But do you make sure you listen to the voices of the marginalised? 2 weeks ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 5 months ago