Sisters of Resistance Terminology Toolkit « sisters of resistance -
June 21, 2011
[…] chun-wu (v): to outwit an oppressive opponent using their own (il)logic. Usage: Example here. […]
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
What We’ve Said
- RT @FeminismTips: Largest prison strike in US history enters second week. No MSM coverage. Share this far and wide theintercept.com/2016/09/16/the…… 1 week ago
- RT @JessicaLBYRD: You don't get to make money off of Black people & employ people who wish us harm. @TheShanelleM, you are SO loved. https:… 1 month ago
- RT @Keguro_: Audre Lorde, "There are no honest poems about dead women" the first stanza https://t.co/LXDBjUZbjY 1 month ago
What We’re About
- Largest prison strike in US history enters second week. No MSM coverage. Share this far and wide theintercept.com/2016/09/16/the… #EndPrisonSlavery 1 week ago
- RT @morganmpage: LGBT bookstores, bars, and social spaces are facing extinction (particularly lesbian bars). We should all be concerned abo… 1 month ago
- RT @morganmpage: Trans woman kicked out of NYC drag bar b/c cis woman complained she used the bathroom: (fixed link) out.com/news-opinion/2… 1 month ago
- RT @mayameme: Everyone working on addressing online harassment pls read @melissagira on the flattening 'everywoman' analysis https://t.co/H… 1 month ago
- When men ask you to take time out of your day to explain the concept of patriarchal violence, just point them to sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/resources 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 1 year ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 1 year ago