Sisters of Resistance Terminology Toolkit « sisters of resistance -
June 21, 2011
[…] chun-wu (v): to outwit an oppressive opponent using their own (il)logic. Usage: Example here. […]
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What We’ve Said
- RT @frmMXwlove: Surviving Heteronormativity wp.me/p1msVR-Ae via @resistasista 23 hours ago
- .@rellewettolrahc love right back! 23 hours ago
- .@rellewettolrahc yes! 6 days ago
What We’re About
- RT @shanley: Fund Club members have raised over $20,700 for diversity in tech in 3 months. How we built it, and how to join: https://t.co/X… 22 minutes ago
- RT @shanley: I wrote this & hope you will read it. “Here’s To The Crazy Ones”: Stigma Against Mental Illness in Tech modelviewculture.com/pieces/heres-t… 26 minutes ago
- RT @Hypatia_Journal: NEWS: Coming up this week: A new featured book review! TWO new author interviews! & more photos from #HypatiaConf2015 … 27 minutes ago
- @Carolyn_Parker thanks! 27 minutes ago
- RT @Carolyn_Parker: W O M A N is out! paper.li/f-1363553437?e… Stories via @FeminismTips 28 minutes ago
- I am patriarchy and I dominate the conversation by being louder and ignoring what the women have to say. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 8 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 8 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 8 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 10 months ago