Sisters of Resistance Terminology Toolkit « sisters of resistance -
June 21, 2011
[…] chun-wu (v): to outwit an oppressive opponent using their own (il)logic. Usage: Example here. […]
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- A Letter to Male Activists
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
What We’ve Said
- RT @ztsamudzi: HATE CRIMES?! Institutional racism exists, but Bahar "all I want is a safe space" Mustafa is the problem. Unreal. https://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @deray: If you have not already, please check out: #BlackSoldiersKilledByCops. America. 4 days ago
- RT @ChicagoActivism: Protesters remember #RekiaBoyd & victims of #PoliceViolence on #MemorialDay | abc7chicago.com/news/protester… @LetUsBreathe773 … 4 days ago
What We’re About
- Need to transfer to detainees, and those perceived as such, the power to say what they have to say, give them the floor. #hypatiaconf2015 6 hours ago
- Both detainment and deportation function as racist strategies of massive elimination -Natalie Cisneros #hypatiaconf2015 6 hours ago
- Immigrant detention largely unmentioned by news outlets. Sexual violence in detention centres both prevalent and invisible #hypatiaconf2015 6 hours ago
- Angela Davis points to Foucault's admission that prison has function in larger racist eliminative process #hypatiaconf2015 6 hours ago
- For immigrants, deportation extends Foucault's "intolerable acts of the prison" #hypatiaconf2015 6 hours ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the cause of the erasure of black women, cis and trans, in the #blacklivesmatter movement 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I make the the Uncle Dad syndrome possible m.huffpost.com/us/entry/29867… #uncledad 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I leave the children in women's capable hands (because I have no idea how to look after them and I don't want to learn). 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 7 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 7 months ago