For those who believe that feminism is no longer relevant, we’ve got some news for you. The US Supreme Court recently struck down a potential class action lawsuit pursued by nearly 1.6 million female employees and former employees of Wal-Mart, the world’s largest corporation by revenue. They stated that the women “did not have enough in common” to pursue their class action.
Tag Archives: Wal-Mart
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
- The Mike Brown Story: A Young Man Murdered, A Community Terrorized #NMOS14
What We’ve Said
- RT @audrelorde: "Community must not mean a shedding of our differences, nor the pathetic pretense that these differences do not exist" - Au… 9 hours ago
- RT @Goddamntrees: @GOPBlackChick unconscious alright! #Ferguson http://t.co/mNjTeNaiYS 9 hours ago
- RT @iHitKids: But.... Unconscious people can't shoot 6 times... RT @GOPBlackChick: Wilson beaten to point of unconscious. http://t.co/qByOW… 9 hours ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics marriage men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones music music industry neoliberalism news occupy oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @SaraNAhmed: "If you feel the strain you may be doing some good work" (Bernice Johnson Reagon). 5 days ago
- RT @SaraNAhmed: I have been thinking so much about intellectual generosity and kindness in feminist intellectual communities. So grateful f… 5 days ago
- RT @renireni: On Mike Brown, I'm reminded of a quote from @SaraNAhmed: 'Some people are killed after they have been killed'. Injustice afte… 5 days ago
- RT @RaniaKhalek: Beautiful statement from Palestinians expressing support & solidarity w/ #MikeBrown & ppl of #Ferguson http://t.co/cnL7n2t… 5 days ago
- RT @jacobinmag: For blacks, the “war on terror” hasnt come home. It’s always been here. @tamaranopper and @prisonculture in Jacobin: https:… 5 days ago
- RT @Anniepoohster: #HobbyLobby @_Patriarchy: I am patriarchy and I am structural. I rely on institutions to maintain my power. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I made the #SCOTUS #HobbyLobby decision. I am why Viagra and vasectomies are still covered while birth control is not. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I come first. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I am behind the kidnappings #BringBackOurGirls 3 months ago
- I'd like to see you try RT @StopPatriarchy: @_Patriarchy Hi. We're going to stop you. 4 months ago