Tag Archives: sell out
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- A Letter to Male Activists
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
What We’ve Said
- Rondeau Redouble wp.me/p1msVR-zk 1 week ago
- Sending love and thanks to Grace Lee Boggs. You inspire us so much... fb.me/3QTzfHBxV 3 weeks ago
- The Long Journey: Sending Love to Grace Lee Boggs wp.me/p1msVR-zf 3 weeks ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics male-female relations marriage men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @plussone: Starting 10/22 you can read @ChiCopWatch's report at wechargegenocide.org Hard numbers & personal accounts showing #CPD vio… 15 hours ago
- RT @ChiCopWatch: Here's a video for this year's Day of Protest showing what is meant by police brutality... youtu.be/UxQ7m3e1iFk #chico… 15 hours ago
- RT @ChiCopWatch: Wednesday October 22nd is the National Day of Protest Against Police Brutality. #chicopwatch what do u know about this day… 15 hours ago
- RT @ChiCopWatch: Here's @Ashapoesis talking about a "radical Black, anticapitalist, feminist, anti-racist, prison-abolitionist lens" http:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @prisonculture: Malcolm & Asha have committed to raising about $800 to fully cover their expenses. You can help: youcaring.com/other/we-charg… 15 hours ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 2 days ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 2 days ago
- RT @Anniepoohster: #HobbyLobby @_Patriarchy: I am patriarchy and I am structural. I rely on institutions to maintain my power. 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I made the #SCOTUS #HobbyLobby decision. I am why Viagra and vasectomies are still covered while birth control is not. 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I come first. 3 months ago