Tag Archives: SA-ROC
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
What We’ve Said
- Rondeau Redouble wp.me/p1msVR-zk 6 days ago
- Sending love and thanks to Grace Lee Boggs. You inspire us so much... fb.me/3QTzfHBxV 2 weeks ago
- The Long Journey: Sending Love to Grace Lee Boggs wp.me/p1msVR-zf 2 weeks ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics male-female relations marriage men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @_peech: We have 5 more days and we still need almost $5,000 to reach our goal. Let's do this! #TjhishaAndAngelia youcaring.com/memorial-fundr… 12 hours ago
- RT @martalucysummer: + support more imprisoned women, get in touch w/ @AgainstRape for addresses of unfairly jailed women in UK who need su… 1 day ago
- RT @martalucysummer: I didn't manage to go to the Free Chelsea Manning session today, but here is a link to ways in which you can help: htt… 1 day ago
- RT @hardfemme: @cupofcrow RT @PlMPCESS: How to maintain "dreadlocks" if you're white :) http://t.co/N0adymLq4M 1 day ago
- RT @SaraNAhmed: Who thinks we should should have R.A.C.E (Researchers & Academics of Colour For Equality) in the UK? 1 day ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 1 day ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 1 day ago
- RT @Anniepoohster: #HobbyLobby @_Patriarchy: I am patriarchy and I am structural. I rely on institutions to maintain my power. 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I made the #SCOTUS #HobbyLobby decision. I am why Viagra and vasectomies are still covered while birth control is not. 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I come first. 3 months ago