Tag Archives: SA-ROC
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- Warwick University Students Occupy Council Chambers
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
What We’ve Said
- RT @TheSinCitySiren: Patriarchal s**t around the internets via @resistasista wp.me/p4ufM-1jj #fem2 #p2 #patriarchy #sexism #rapecult… 15 hours ago
- RT @NowOnRadio1Xtra: ♫ I'm Good (feat. Busta Rhymes) - by Amplify Dot #bbc #radio1xtra 1 day ago
- 2 conflicting voices inside me say 1. unpoliticized people, wake the fuck up! and 2. go on your merry ignorant way, we don't need you anyway 1 day ago
What We’re About
activism activist activist tools anti-oppression anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheating culture dating divorce economics environment exes feminism feminist heterosexism hip-hop language lies love male-female dynamics men misogyny mobile phones music patriarchy politics power racism relationships resistance revolution sex sexism solidarity strategies tactics techniques tips violence violence against women women women of color
- You don't need to justify yourself to anybody. 58 minutes ago
- Own your anger. 3 days ago
- RT @eldiadia: Next, ask who is the intended audience? And what are the dominant messages being displayed? Who benefits from these messages?… 6 days ago
- RT @eldiadia: When critically evaluating any media, think about who is portrayed as the seer, and who the seen. Who owns the gaze, and who … 6 days ago
- @Emanation91 we try :) 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and men asking for space within feminism are no challenge to me, but perpetuate me by giving women more to struggle against. 1 week ago
- RT @Biblionancy: @_Patriarchy are you the reason it's mostly men writing all the newspapers & talking on the radio? And only men can play o… 1 week ago
- @Biblionancy yes. I am the reason. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and street harassment is one of my main manifestations. If a girl doesn't want to be targeted, she shouldn't leave the house 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and even though I tell you not to hate the player, hate the game, I don't mean it. The game sustains me. 1 week ago