Tag Archives: corporations
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- Women We Admire: Erykah Badu
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
What We’ve Said
- Please RT! Help us raise money for domestic violence survivors: justgiving.com/refuge-eldia #feminism #feminist #survivors #fundraising #refuge 1 week ago
- @HNNAfrica will do. Thanks 1 week ago
- RT @FeminismTips: Did you know more money is raised in the UK for donkey charities than domestic violence charities? Let's change that http… 1 week ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating cultural critique culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics marriage men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones music music industry news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rap rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity stereotypes strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @imarajones: More proof that we need a new economic contract. RT Half of US Families Live on the Edge of 'Economic Chaos' http://t.co/9k… 16 hours ago
- RT @sparkerworld: Students dressed as books protest outside Senate House library #occupysh #olsx #bookbloc http://t.co/OZ71Ny4qOb while cop… 1 day ago
- Feminism is about keeping your metaphorical house in order. Integrity, honesty, justice and fairness to yourself and others. This is key. 1 day ago
- RT @eldiadia: Just 2 days to stop a massive behind-closed-doors agreement favoring the 1%! Sign & RT avaaz.org/en/no_champagn… @OccupyWallSt @… 1 day ago
- RT @resistasista: Please RT! Help us raise money for domestic violence survivors: justgiving.com/refuge-eldia #feminism #feminist #survivors #f… 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I normalise domestic violence, because it's "just a domestic", "between them" and "not your problem". #endVAW 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I'm what those supporting the International Day of Violence Against Women are fighting. #IDEVAW 1 week ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: #PT from My Husband My Rapist | Tehelka.com tehelka.com/my-husband-my-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: "When I stood up to my husband, my family told me to just listen to him and keep him happy" 2 weeks ago
- RT @SunflowerWillow: Meet @_Patriarchy «--- Learn and understand. 2 weeks ago