For those who believe that feminism is no longer relevant, we’ve got some news for you. The US Supreme Court recently struck down a potential class action lawsuit pursued by nearly 1.6 million female employees and former employees of Wal-Mart, the world’s largest corporation by revenue. They stated that the women “did not have enough in common” to pursue their class action.
Tag Archives: corporate personhood
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- Revolutionary Lovers Guide
What We’ve Said
- RT @BitchMedia: In our feminist advice column w/ @blackamazon: "A person gets to make their own decisions about their own body." http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- @2014NWC thanks for the clarification. Good luck with the organizing! 1 hour ago
- RT @2014NWC: Hello @resistasista could you Tweet out about us? Tickets selling fast! #2014NWC eventbrite.co.uk/e/nottingham-w… 1 hour ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics male-female relations marriage men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @blacklooks: Fear of Black people - #Ebola theguardian.com/commentisfree/… http://t.co/2zFoZy0rwy 23 hours ago
- RT @c_g_citizen: NHS pays G4S to run medical facilities at four detention centres corporatewatch.org/news/2014/oct/… via @CorpWatchUK #outsourcing @Sto… 23 hours ago
- RT @AFem2014: Thank you @setalyas for compiling a storify of tweets about #AFem2014 storify.com/setalyas/afem2… 23 hours ago
- RT @SaveWiyabi: Dangerous Intersections incite-national.org/page/dangerous… via @incitenews #WhoPolicesCops 23 hours ago
- RT @shesists: I want to support @freemarissanow & I am in love with @mollycrabapple's art, so I got some #FreeMarissa gear. Look! http://t.… 23 hours ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 5 days ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 5 days ago
- RT @Anniepoohster: #HobbyLobby @_Patriarchy: I am patriarchy and I am structural. I rely on institutions to maintain my power. 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I made the #SCOTUS #HobbyLobby decision. I am why Viagra and vasectomies are still covered while birth control is not. 3 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I come first. 3 months ago