For those who believe that feminism is no longer relevant, we’ve got some news for you. The US Supreme Court recently struck down a potential class action lawsuit pursued by nearly 1.6 million female employees and former employees of Wal-Mart, the world’s largest corporation by revenue. They stated that the women “did not have enough in common” to pursue their class action.
Tag Archives: corporate personhood
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- Sex and Spittin: OG Niki
- Women We Admire: Erykah Badu
What We’ve Said
- Self-Care Guide for Survivors wp.me/p1msVR-tG 1 week ago
- RT @pocorganize: Students Against Mass Incarceration hold successful first conference ow.ly/krhno #racism #poc #blacknews #latis… 1 week ago
- @StudLifeMovie @IAMABITCHTUMBLR @LoversinTransit thanks :) 1 week ago
- Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show.-Dickens 11 hours ago
- That shit pissed me off. I'm not going there anymore. 13 hours ago
- Found out today the guy who owns the nail shop I go to is mad racist. Won't do black girls with long nails. Says they're dirty. Fucked up. 13 hours ago
- Times like this I jus draw for my Soundtrack to the Struggle. Let Lowkey's words calm me down. 18 hours ago
- Was the London knife of a British soldier 'terrorism'? | Glenn Greenwald gu.com/p/3g3yz/tw via @guardian 20 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Was the London machete killing of a British soldier 'terrorism'? guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/… 20 hours ago
What We’re About
activism activist activist tools anti-oppression anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce economics environment exes feminism feminist heterosexism hip-hop language lies love male-female dynamics men mobile phones music patriarchy politics power racism relationships resistance revolution sex sexism solidarity strategies tactics techniques tips violence violence against women women women of color
- RT @The_SativaDiva: Holding onto toxic relationships stunts our personal growth 1 week ago
- We often limit ourselves by basing our decisions on our partner's/ex's preferences. But you don't need permission to do what pleases you. 1 week ago
- If you are recently coming out of a relationship, be bold in making decisions for yourself about what to do, what to eat, and where to go. 1 week ago
- Your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship you will ever have. Try to make it a good one. 1 week ago
- Same goes for partners of any gender. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I pester you for attention, then tell you off if you don't respond in a manner pleasing to me. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I value competition over collaboration. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I sustain women's unpaid labor. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and to "succeed" in a masculine role, a woman must prove herself more macho, domineering and ruthless than any man #thatcher 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy. The more insecure I make you feel, the easier it will be to control you. 2 months ago