Archive | 4:32 pm
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- Sex and Spittin: OG Niki
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
What We’ve Said
- RT @BenJourno: "I'm angry. I didn't want to get married." Girl, 14, in #Yemen, married off to pay debts, speaks to @Shaimaakhalil: https://… 4 hours ago
- RT @AJCProject: “Poetry loves us. It’s unconditional.” - Nikki Giovanni on #nerdland 5 hours ago
- RT @makofittsward: Check out the amazing resistance politics/analysis of @resistasista sistersofresistance.wordpress.com/about/ (@eldiadia~ R U organizing wi… 5 hours ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics marriage men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones music music industry neoliberalism news occupy oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rap rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity stereotypes strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- Our twitter account keeps crashing - too much power in our radical intersectional queer feminism? Maybe. 23 hours ago
- RT @WarOnWant: "When G4S refers to 'securing your world' they are referring to securing a world of oppression, occupation & racism" - Angel… 3 days ago
- Countries w/ highest prison populations per capita: US, China, Russia, Brazil, India. #nosurpriseshere gu.com/p/3ka95/tw 3 days ago
- #myfeminismlookslike intersectional, international, anti-capitalist & anti-imperialist liberation #waronwant #StopG4S http://t.co/v7Lkohl2LC 3 days ago
- RT @SAFeminists: Thanks to @prisonculture for starting #myfeminismlookslike Loving these pictures. 3 days ago
- I am patriarchy and when Beyoncé claims girls run the world, she's got it wrong. 23 hours ago
- I am patriarchy and I run the world 23 hours ago
- I am patriarchy and I normalise domestic violence, because it's "just a domestic", "between them" and "not your problem". #endVAW 3 weeks ago
- I am patriarchy and I'm what those supporting the International Day of Violence Against Women are fighting. #IDEVAW 3 weeks ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: #PT from My Husband My Rapist | Tehelka.com tehelka.com/my-husband-my-… 4 weeks ago