Archive | December, 2012
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- "If love had a sound..." Poetry by Akua Naru
What We’ve Said
- RT @BitchMedia: If we don't do anything, Comcast could own a third of Americans' internet access. Yikes. #netneutrality http://t.co/hEuqWSh… 1 hour ago
- RT @pari_passu: Signing off. Remember: Women were not given rights; we fought for them. And they will not be given away; we Will fight to k… 1 hour ago
- RT @BitchMedia: Net neutrality is a feminist issue. Here's why: bit.ly/QCPjDl http://t.co/6dzNhV2R1t 1 hour ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics marriage men mental health men to avoid misogyny mobile phones music music industry neoliberalism news occupy oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity stereotypes strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @eldiadia: Do u remember when the interwebz collectively stopped SOPA? Let's do another blackout to protect #NetNeutrality! @suey_park #… 7 hours ago
- RT @BlackGirlDanger: people get all shocked when I don't love liberals. nope, i don't. you know what I do love, though? nuance. 7 hours ago
- You can choose to reject the roles society has scripted for you. It won't be easy. But you can. 9 hours ago
- RT @BlackGirlDanger: Do you know BGD is a reader-funded non-profit project? Yup. That means we need ur donations to keep doing what we do. … 1 day ago
- RT @stevesalaita: Point of fact: the colonized NEVER need the colonizer's permission to tell their stories. 1 day ago
- I'd like to see you try RT @StopPatriarchy: @_Patriarchy Hi. We're going to stop you. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the reason men think they get to tell women what to do with their bodies. 3 weeks ago
- I am patriarchy and I see women as less than human. 4 weeks ago
- I am patriarchy and I am the reason that institutions push back when women Lean In. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I don't give a shit about your personal space. 3 months ago