Archive | December, 2012
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- In Solidarity With #ThisTweetCalledMyBack
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
What We’ve Said
- RT @prisonculture: #HandsOffAssata forever 10 hours ago
- RT @tehkathryn: "maybe you're hurt that I did more in the first 8 years of my life than you've managed in your entire existence?" http://t.… 15 hours ago
- RT @Nettaaaaaaaa: Lifting up the names of #AkaiGurley #AiyanaJones #EricGarner #MikeBrown #EzellFord #TrayvonMartin #TamirRice & #RekiaBoyd… 16 hours ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics male-female relations marriage men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement by Alicia Garza thefeministwire.com/2014/10/blackl… 1 day ago
- "Racism is what has made it possible to systematically look away from the climate threat for more than two decades." thenation.com/article/192801… 1 day ago
- "Thinly veiled notions of racial superiority have informed every aspect of the non-response to climate change so far" thenation.com/article/192801… 1 day ago
- "...an economic order built on white supremacy is the whispered subtext of our entire response to the climate crisis" thenation.com/article/192801… 1 day ago
- Thank you, Naomi Klein, for showing us the essential links between #BlackLivesMatter & #climatechange: thenation.com/article/192801… 1 day ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 2 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 2 months ago
- RT @Anniepoohster: #HobbyLobby @_Patriarchy: I am patriarchy and I am structural. I rely on institutions to maintain my power. 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I made the #SCOTUS #HobbyLobby decision. I am why Viagra and vasectomies are still covered while birth control is not. 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I come first. 5 months ago