El Dia of the Sisters of Resistance today published a collection of her poetry, entitled PilipinaPoems. Written during or after extended stays in her family home in Manila, Philippines, the poems are socio-economic and political commentaries on the neo-colonial situation of the Philippines and Filipino/as worldwide. The collection is both record and reflection of her evolution as a Filipina-Amerikan writer and cultural activist, and a map of her path to decolonization. She presents it in solidarity with the Global South and diasporic peoples across the globe fighting for social, economic, and spiritual liberation.
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- In Solidarity With #ThisTweetCalledMyBack
- 12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry Him
What We’ve Said
- RT @sueveneer: A brain-dead Irish woman’s body is being used as an incubator. Be angry | Emer O’Toole gu.com/p/44byy/tw via @guardian 19 minutes ago
- RT @chescaleigh: guess RT @micnews Why is the media overlooking Shaneka the other victim of the NYPD shooting? bit.ly/1zqLk0v http:… 21 minutes ago
- RT @kharyp: Police kill Black Americans at nearly the same rate as Jim Crow lynchings sfgate.com/opinion/openfo… #BlackLivesMatter http://t.co/… 21 minutes ago
What We’re About
abuse action activism activist activist tools allyship anti-imperialism anti-oppression anti-oppression work anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce domestic violence economics environment exes feminism feminist health heterosexism hip-hop injustice inspiration intersectionality justice language lies love male-female dynamics male-female relations marriage men men to avoid misogyny mobile phones movement music neoliberalism news oppression patriarchy politics power race racism rape relationships research resistance revolution revolutionary dating self-care self-love sex sexism sexist social justice solidarity strategies survival tactics techniques tips UK violence violence against women war women women of color
- RT @GradientLair: If you want to support my thoughts/writing/work this holiday season: gradientlair.com/donate 🌲🎉🎁🎈 23 minutes ago
- RT @democracynow: Ferguson Prosecutor Admits Calling Witnesses Who Lied owl.li/GjbD9 1 hour ago
- RT @joemacare: RT @BaburRealer: To honor #MikeBrown and all the other black lives 4.5 minutes of die in #UnionStation #Chicago https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @SaraNAhmed: It's a life question. 1 hour ago
- RT @SaraNAhmed: Feminism is a life question. 1 hour ago
- I am patriarchy and I am anti-abortion because I know it's the best way to keep women from having independence and autonomy. 2 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I still run shit. 2 months ago
- RT @Anniepoohster: #HobbyLobby @_Patriarchy: I am patriarchy and I am structural. I rely on institutions to maintain my power. 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I made the #SCOTUS #HobbyLobby decision. I am why Viagra and vasectomies are still covered while birth control is not. 5 months ago
- I am patriarchy and I come first. 5 months ago