Who: In hono(u)r of Asian-Pacific Islander American (APIA) History Month, Sisters of Resistance celebrates the inspiring and revolutionary life and continued work of Grace Lee Boggs, 95-year-old philosopher and activist whose seven decades of movement-building experience have helped to shape American activism.
Archive | 10:39 pm
Who We Are
We are an international group of revolutionary young women promoting feminism, social justice, and resistance to all forms of oppression everywhere.
We don't take no shit.
Let's get free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is he ignoring your text messages? Read this!
- 5 Types of Men to Avoid
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating on You: Part 1 - LIES
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 2 - Behavioural Patterns and Other Evidence
- How to Tell if Your Man is Cheating: Part 3 - Psychology
- Resisting Rape Culture: Teaching Men Not to Rape
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship, Part 2: Splitting Up - Do's and Don'ts
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship - Part 1: Cutting Communication
- How to Leave a Bad Relationship Part 3: Moving On
- Sex and Spittin: OG Niki
What We’ve Said
- Self-Care Guide for Survivors wp.me/p1msVR-tG 1 week ago
- RT @pocorganize: Students Against Mass Incarceration hold successful first conference ow.ly/krhno #racism #poc #blacknews #latis… 1 week ago
- @StudLifeMovie @IAMABITCHTUMBLR @LoversinTransit thanks :) 1 week ago
- @Roxy_Sham hope not too. Take care! 46 minutes ago
- RT @OccupyWallSt: What were we thinking in Liberty Square, 1st day of the occupation? Look, read, share. From the archive, Sept... http:/… 46 minutes ago
- Fuck just remembered the EDL are supposed to be marching through town today 47 minutes ago
- For any police monitoring my account, I disagree with political violence (including murder &bombing etc). Murder is not a tactic I endorse. 38 minutes ago
- For any police monitoring my account, I disagree with all wars. I do not believe civilians or soldiers should have to die in them. 39 minutes ago
- If churches or synagoges had been defaced after violence involving these religious groups (e.g. Iraq war, Palestine) imagine the hysteria. 41 minutes ago
What We’re About
activism activist activist tools anti-oppression anti-racism black women breaking up capitalism cheat cheating culture dating divorce economics environment exes feminism feminist heterosexism hip-hop language lies love male-female dynamics men mobile phones music patriarchy politics power racism relationships resistance revolution sex sexism solidarity strategies tactics techniques tips violence violence against women women women of color
- RT @The_SativaDiva: Holding onto toxic relationships stunts our personal growth 1 week ago
- We often limit ourselves by basing our decisions on our partner's/ex's preferences. But you don't need permission to do what pleases you. 1 week ago
- If you are recently coming out of a relationship, be bold in making decisions for yourself about what to do, what to eat, and where to go. 1 week ago
- Your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship you will ever have. Try to make it a good one. 1 week ago
- Same goes for partners of any gender. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I pester you for attention, then tell you off if you don't respond in a manner pleasing to me. 1 week ago
- I am patriarchy and I value competition over collaboration. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and I sustain women's unpaid labor. 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy and to "succeed" in a masculine role, a woman must prove herself more macho, domineering and ruthless than any man #thatcher 1 month ago
- I am patriarchy. The more insecure I make you feel, the easier it will be to control you. 2 months ago